As soon as Abraham turned one I got the next question on life’s “Annoying Questions that Everyone Asks You” list. You know, there’s, “When are you guys gonna make it official?” and, “When can we expect a little Cohen?”
Now, apparently, the in-fad question is:
“When is Abraham going to get a little brother or sister?”
Here are the answers I’m considering:
- Are you propositioning me?
- As soon as I figure out how I ended up with this one.
- How long is the gestational period if I don’t ever have sex again?
- When we find the store that sells them. Cheap.
- The next time you feel like carrying a human around in your stomach and then pushing it out of your vagina.
- I don’t know.
- Abe already has a brother and a sister named Charlie and Bella.
- When are you going to become a surrogate?
- Who is Abraham?
Any others you want to add to the list?